Friday, June 9, 2017

Compulsion





I love growing my hair long.
Not because I love it or it’s beautiful.
But to see those long hairs
Fall on the ground
So lightly and quietly
Without making a sound
When I cut.
And it’s an urge
I must do!


I love cutting my long hair myself. 
Because it gives a tremendous pleasure of letting go,
And looking forward for tomorrow.
Because I can cut something 
Of myself without bleeding and hurting.
And it doesn't hurt at all.
I can make it too messy
I can make it too short
I can make it symmetrical
I can make it whatever to feel...
With cutting each lock-
I let go of the simultaneous feeling of being sad, 
Worst in anger and depressed. 
Momentarily
I look at the mirror- content and happy!


 If you want to be reborn let yourself die ~~ (Lao Tzu)






No comments: